For enquiries about Luxalon Linear Ceilings and Sun Control, please contact:
Concept Metal Ceilings
No.1 Unit 3 Grange Road Leumeah NSW 2560
Ph: +61 415 914 710
For inquiries about Luxalon Baffle Ceilings, please contact:
Ceilings by Design
17 Bonz Place, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147
Ph: 02 9620 9655
For inquiries about Luxalon Inverted Rib and Ceiling 84R, please contact:
Marco Perez, TProjects
Ph: +61 40 604 5143
Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Where innovation meets style and functionality.
Featuring the premium EOS® Helix Vertical Track system and soft Veri Shades fabric, the Hunter Douglas Architectural Veri Shades collection provides the perfect balance of style, durability and child safety features to complement any home residential or commercial application.
Veri Shades provides daytime privacy whilst allowing a soft view through. Easily adjust the level of privacy and light to suit your requirements by rotating the fabric vanes halfway. To block light, close the shades completely.
- Ideal for large windows and sliding doors applications.
- Combines the versatility of a vertical blind with the elegant appeal of a soft window furnishing.
- Individually curved fabric vanes feature an alternating light filtering and room darkening fabric panel.
- Rotate fabric vanes for sheer light control or total privacy.
- Neatly stack blades to the left, right or split stack for an unobstructed view.
- Features the Australian designed and developed EOS Helix Vertical Hardware System.
- EOS Helix internal components have been cycle tested to last 10 years.
- Available in two operating options: Traversing Wand and Chain& Cord.
- 5 Year Warranty#
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.