For enquiries about Luxalon Linear Ceilings and Sun Control, please contact:
Concept Metal Ceilings
No.1 Unit 3 Grange Road Leumeah NSW 2560
Ph: +61 415 914 710
For inquiries about Luxalon Baffle Ceilings, please contact:
Ceilings by Design
17 Bonz Place, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147
Ph: 02 9620 9655
For inquiries about Luxalon Inverted Rib and Ceiling 84R, please contact:
Marco Perez, TProjects
Ph: +61 40 604 5143
Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Aluminium Venetian Blinds are attractive, providing a high degree of light control, thermal benefits and control options, making them an ideal option for many commercial projects.
- They provide a cost-effective, flexible shading solution offering multiple levels of light control with a simple slat movement.
- Venetian blinds are available with an optional thermally efficient THERMOSTOP™ slat to provide even greater insulation.
- Choose from a myriad of colours in 16mm and 25mm sizes, along with brushed aluminium and perforated finishes.
- The slats are made from high tensile aluminium coilstock in a minimum of .195mm un-coated and .215 coated, for enhanced durability.
- 16mm Micro
Produced from 16mm wide slats and made from flexible “bounceback” aluminium, these are resistant to abrasion, peeling, scratching, dulling and discolouration. They are perfect for large windows, special-shaped windows or standard window sizes.
- 25mm Slimline
The slats are 25mm wide and, like the 16mm micro, are made from flexible “bounceback” aluminium. They are are resistant to abrasion, peeling, scratching, dulling, discolouration and corrosion and are perfect for large windows, special-shaped windows or standard window sizes.
- Twi-Nighter Venetian Blinds
The TWI-NIGHTER® Venetian Blind conceals the blind's rout holes, greatly reducing the light passing through the blind. They are available in over 60 colours.
- Magnaview® Venetian Blinds
Magnaview gives the option of an enhanced view to the outdoors by tilting the slats together to create a “double view”. The standard 25mm slats open and close as normal, but when tilting the slats open, every alternate slat springs up and clings invisibly to the slat above it, offering a broader view with narrower slats.
- In Between Glass Aluminium Venetian Blinds
Designed to be inserted into double glazed windows, In Between Glass Aluminium Venetian blinds are operated with an external control knob which operates the tilt mechanism and an external or internal option for controlling the raising mechanism.
In Between Glass Aluminium Venetian blinds can be motorised with your choice of tilt or tilt-and-raise motorisation. This enables you to control the light and privacy, view and mood of your room at the touch of a button.
- Effective reflectors of heat
- Can be connected to building management systems for optimal control of airconditioning loads
- Manually operated products have been cycle tested to ensure longevity
- 5 Year Warranty
- Varying perforations allow for interior aesthetic integration with multiple light requirements
- THERMOSTOP™ Slats, a product improvement which contains a specially coated strip on the slat to reduce heat emission by over 30%, increasing the level of thermal resistance
- Cost-efficient value
- Easy product maintenance
- Durability for enhanced security
- Streamlined simplicity, especially with the Slimline Venetians
- Customisation for large projects
- Speciality products for specific applications such as Interstitial Blinds
- Variable light control
- 5 Year Warranty
Privacy, style and comfort are vital factors to consider in commercial window coverings – but child safety is paramount. The Uniwand control option sets you free from cumbersome cords and provides the most child-safe option for Aluminium Venetian blinds.
Open and close your blinds with ease with Uniwand’s operating wand. The blind always opens straight and to whatever height is required, and there is no need to play with strings to control the blind.
Available for 16mm and 25mm^ blinds, the Uniwand control comes in white, cream, silver and black, allowing for better colour coordination.
^Excluding limited edition
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.