Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Turn up the heat
Ideal for hot and humid locations, Timber Venetian blinds feature resilient materials and a complete selection of finishes.
- Country Woods® Venetians
Country Woods Venetian blinds are made to measure. The warm, natural look of the wood is combined with simple Venetian functionality; a timeless aesthetic in the most cutting-edge of commercial environments or in heritage buildings.
- Beyond Woods® Blinds
Beyond Woods Blinds look and feel like natural timber – and are impervious to water as they are made from engineered polymers. They are an excellent alternative to wooden blinds where tougher materials and resistance to moisture are required.
Country Woods® Venetians
- Available in a choice of lacquered, stained, oiled or painted lightweight hardwood timbers.
- Variation of slat widths depending on project requirements.
- Enhanced durability due to quality finish.
- Resistant to the effects of UV rays and scratching.
- Minimisation of warping and splitting due to high-grade timbers.
- Range of model types and operating styles to suit the aesthetic and functional requirements of each project.
- 5 Year Warranty*.
Beyond Woods® Blinds
- Sophisticated look and feel of timber.
- Slats are impervious to water, especially beneficial for wet area usage.
- Minimal colour variation, provides colour consistency throughout the entire blind.
- Durable, resists cracking, fading and peeling.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Standard Model with String Tapes
The cords for raising and lowering the blinds pass through the slat in the traditional way in this model. This is the only model which may be motorised.
- Fabric Tape Model
While the cords for raising and lowering the blinds pass through the slats in the traditional way, the fabric tape adds a decorative touch and helps to mask the cord holes. The colour of the braid trim co-ordinates with that of the blinds.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.