Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Give vertical some verve
Vertical blinds allow maximum coverage at a cost-effective price. Hunter Douglas Architectural's high-quality hardware increases product life span, and vanes resist soil and dust to minimise maintenance.
Vertical blinds are the most economical solution for large windows – not to mention being highly visually pleasing. They can cover surfaces up to 6m wide and 4m tall in one span.
- Cost-effective and practical solution.
- Rapid stack back to allow maximum viewing capacity.
- Vane stack reduced to allow maximum viewing capacity.
- Unique, patented self-alignment mechanism ensures vanes are always equally spaced, and smooth to operate, even on the largest blinds.
- The entire blade stack can be quickly traversed across the track in a single movement, making window cleaning a breeze.
- 5 Year Warranty.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.