Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Sheer light control
Silhouette® Shadings feature adjustable fabric vanes suspended between two sheer facing fabrics for excellent control of privacy, glare and daylight.
Silhouette® Shadings combine the beautiful characteristics of curtains, shades and blinds. The vanes offer full translucent views when opened, complete privacy when closed - or can be tilted for light control.
- Made from 100% anti-static, dust-resistant polyester, making them easy to clean.
- The unique S Vane angles to soften and diffuse the light around the room.
- Operating systems like PowerRise and ULTRAGLIDE® Lifting Systems enhance child safety and ease of use.
- Variety of soft colours to assist with design coordination.
- The back of Silhouette® Shadings fabrics are white, providing light reflection, which assists with reducing heat passing into the room. This also provides a neutral appearance from outside, regardless of the shading colour inside the room.
- No cords run through the fabric, allowing for minimal design interference.
- Naturally repel dust and dirt, making them durable and easy to clean.
- 5 Year Warranty*.
- Standard Control
Standard control cord loop, secured with a cord tensioner. For enhanced safety, the Silhouette® Shadings cord tensioner must be secured with the pin pulled down before the shade will operate.
- ULTRAGLIDE® Lifting System
The ULTRAGLIDE® Lifting System offers a retractable mechanism to maintain a constant cord length when the shade is lowered or raised.
Featuring a battery operated remote control system to raise and lower the blind with the touch of a button. With no exposed cords, the PowerRise and Motorised Lifting Systems are the ultimate choice for convenience and safety. The PowerRise Lifting System is ideal for applications where wiring is dif?cult as the blind operates using battery power.
Features a hardwired motor in the blind headrail that uses house power to raise and lower the shade from commands from a remote or wall switch. This is the premium control choice, and can be wired into building automation systems.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.