For inquiries about Luxaflon Baffle Ceilings, please contact:
Ceilings by Design
17 Bonz Place, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147
Ph: 02 9620 9655
For inquiries about Luxaflon Inverted Rib and Ceiling 84R, please contact:
Marco Perez, TProjects
Ph: +61 40 604 5143
Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Pirouette Shadings combine the style of a soft window covering with the ability to control light and privacy.
Designed to completely colour co-ordinate with the headrail and bottomrail, Pirouette Shadings provide functionality, style and versatility to complement the interior of any building.
- With a gentle pull of the operating cord you have precise control of the light and view you choose to let in, or block out.
- Pirouette Shadings transform from contoured folds to opened vanes for functional versatility and contemporary styling.
- The innovative Invisi-Lift System suspends the shading’s soft vanes for variable light control, allowing the horizontal vanes to ﬂoat gracefully, providing a clean, uncluttered look.
- Available in translucent and room-darkening opacities.
- Colour co-ordinated with a fabric-covered headrail and bottomrail, with matching co-ordinated cord loop and end caps.
- Made from 100% polyester, so they are durable and resilient.
- All that is required is dusting and a light vacuum to keep them looking beautiful.
- The EasyRise Operating System offers complete child safety.
Two diverse fabric styles - Linen and Satin. Both ranges are available in either 100mm or 120mm vane sizes and in translucent or room-darkening opacities.
The EasyRise Operating System offers a single continuous cord loop operation with a correctly mounted cord tensioner device.
The Ultraglide Operating System offers a smooth, effortless operation with a retractable cord which retains a constant cord length for neater appearance.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.