Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Slide to slide shading
Ideal for large spaces, Panels Glide Blinds slide horizontally to shade long window expanses or divide a room into smaller spaces. A versatile selection of shading fabrics provides for a range of glare and privacy control.
Suited to a range of applications from room dividers to office fit-outs, Panel Glide blinds can cover expanses up to 5m wide with one shade. The choice of fabrics ranges from blockout panels to the latest developments in light-controlling sunscreens.
- Cord-free operation for safety.
- Perfect for large windows and sliding doors.
- Simplicity in design - the panels glide effortlessly for easy operation.
- Design integration with the sleek, unobtrusive headrail, creating a clean and crisp appearance.
- Some fabrics are sanitised and protected for greater stain resistance and durability.
- Range of stacking options - left, right or centre for movement flexibility.
- 5 Year Warranty*.
- The headrail system combines sophisticated track technology to suit your clients' heat, light and privacy needs.
The Elite System is the premium Panel Glide Track System, offering whisper-quiet operation and technical features that ensure operation with the lightest touch.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.