Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Turning vertical up a notch
Luminette Privacy Sheers consist of soft vanes which are attached to sheer facings. They combine the classic characteristics of curtains and blinds, softening and diffusing light.
- Provide excellent insulation for enhanced energy efficiency.
- Variety of fabric styles for optimal heat and light control.
- The unique sheer fabric facings provide UV ray reduction, depending on the fabric selected.
- Having a single track with inbuilt pelmet eliminates the need for double tracks, curtain lining, pelmets, and draw backs, providing a minimal streamlined design which is soft and elegant.
- Create a soft and elegant look to suit a range of decorating styles.
- Ideal for large windows or doorways as they allow instant access with the sliding of the shade.
- 5 Year Warranty*.
- Offer enhanced child safety and ease of operation with either the manual wand or PowerRise Operating System option.
Classic 89mm vane
Quintette 120mm vane
- Provides 50% more view-through than the classic fabric – ensuring a greater view to the outside.
- The Portico fabric, offered exclusively in the Quintette 120mm vane size improves natural light transmission and increases visibility.
Combination Wand/Cord or Travelling Wand
- Provide manual operation of the SOFTRAK® System hardware.
- Tilt and traverse functions are conveniently combined into one control.
- Perfect for sliding glass doors.
- Available with the SOFTRAK® System hardware; the perfect solution for large or hard-to-reach windows and doors.
- The hand-held remote allows easy operation with the touch of a button.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.