Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Energy Smart Style
The lightweight structure of Duette® Shades makes them energy efficient and helps them fold compactly when raised. Shades are ideal for healthcare and assisted-living facilities, government buildings, churches, and a wide range of other spaces.
DUETTE® Shades are at the forefront of innovation with their unique cellular honeycomb structure. Offering the ideal balance between function and energy efficiency, the cells act as an insulation barrier that reduces the exchange of heat in summer and winter. The shades' double-walled honeycomb structure makes the fabric extremely strong and flexible.
- Duette Shades can be made in a variety of shapes, including operating arches, and can operate in almost every direction.
- Produced from an anti-static spun bonded polyester fabric, they are dust-resistant and easy to clean.
- Duette Shades offer energy efficiency through the unique cell structure of the fabric, and minimal gaps around the product when fitted.
- Additional heat control is achieved through the heat-reflective fabric used.
- Created from anti-static spun polyester for easy maintenance, any dust that does settle on the shade is easily removed with a feather duster or light vacuum.
- Room temperature control minimises additional building heating and cooling.
- 5 Year Warranty*.
- Duette Architella Shades:
- Duette Architella Shades feature a patented honeycomb-within-a-honeycomb construction dramatically increasing the product’s ability to insulate in the winter and keeping commercial buildings cooler in summer.
- Three distinct air pockets for superior energy efficiency and increased insulation.
- The inner TruPleat Construction keeps every shade crisp and consistent from front to back and top to bottom.
- Layers of fabric for more luminous colour.
- Made from anti-static, dust-resistant polyester.
- ULTRAGLIDE® Shades
- ULTRAGLIDE® Shades use a retractable mechanism to provide a constant cord length, ideal for child and pet safety.
- Top Down Bottom Up
- This option lowers the blind from the top down so light is allowed through the top of the blind, maintaining privacy on the bottom of the window.
- Duo-lite provides the highest level of flexibility with two blinds in one, achieving daytime light diffusion with a sheer blind and nighttime privacy in blockout for complete convenience.
- Raise the shade from the bottom by hand, push up the bottom rail and pull the bottom rail down to lower the shade. With no exposed cords, this is a fantastic manual control option for child and pet safety.
- A battery-operated remote control system raises and lowers the blind with the touch of a button. With no exposed cords, PowerRise Lifting System is the ultimate choice for convenience and child safety. The PowerRise Lifting System is ideal for applications where wiring is difficult, as the blind operates using battery power.
- A hardwired motor in the blind headrail raises and lowers the shade by a remote or wall switch. This is the premium control choice, and can be wired into building automation systems.
- The ideal solution for sliding doors, the fabric runs from side to side vertically suspended from a single track system. With a very small side stack, this is the perfect solution for doorways to allow maximum light control.
- Featuring side channels for full light coverage, the skylight operates by sliding the shade with a control stick. It can be used with both light filtering fabrics or blockout for complete heat and light control.
- Fixed Shapes
- Many shapes such as triangles and arched windows can be covered with a fixed Duette shape.
- Operating Shapes
- The Exclusive Duette Operable Arch allows you to raise and lower the fabric, unlike a fixed shape.
Made from 25% recycled materials, Architella Verve Fabric offers urban chic with an eco-friendly quality. The irregular texture is enhanced with a subtle reflectivity in natural hues that reveal iridescent shine in natural light.
Aurora Fabric with IllumaCell, the revolutionary clear inner cell, offers a subtle linen weave, filtering more light to illuminate the texture and lustre of the fabric. It features a subtle earth-toned colour palette in a translucent opacity.
Elan fabric is a refined shimmering and luminous fabric range with a linen texture. The modern colour palette includes bold colours and warm hues. Elan fabric colours are available in translucent opacity, with selected colours available in the matching blockout opacity.
Panache Fabric offers a subtle, swirling look with a soft texture and smooth finish. The colour palette is heavily neutral with splashes of earthern tones. All Panache Fabric colours are available in matching translucent and blockout opacities.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.