Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
A quantum leap in performance
Hunter Douglas Architectural QUANTUM roller blind systems provide a solid entry point for value-conscious projects to fit a variety of window types. A comprehensive selection of shading fabrics allows our standard systems to meet performance and fenestration requirements that few others can.
The Hunter Douglas Architectural QUANTUM Roller Blind system features a sleek architectural design that operates smoothly and possesses unrivalled inner strength.
- Allows you to span even the largest windows beautifully, with a wide range of styles including the QUANTUM Standard Roller System, QUANTUM Linked Roller System and QUANTUM Dual Roller System.
- Options include enclosed head boxes and side channels, corner and bay window connectors.
- The Ellipse Balance Rail features a sound-proofing bumper and has been designed with perfect weight distribution to ensure your fabric hangs flat.
- Many Hunter Douglas Architectural roller blinds can now be motorised or can be incorporated into a building management system for added convenience and efficiency.
- Suitable for small, large, corner or bay windows.
- Smooth and light operation.
- Control heat, light and glare throughout the day while offering privacy at night.
- Hardware components are available in white, black, grey and magnolia.
- Choose from over 400 fabrics.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Heavy Duty Roller Blinds are patented with QUANTUM technology. This modular system is designed to allow for larger blind widths, featuring a 65mm tube with the strength to allow for widths of up to 3.8m and drops up to 5.5m.
- Chain-operated rollers are available with extended limitations to cater for longer drops, while motorisation has flourished with a wide selection of motor options. Now you can select from superior motorised solutions to link blinds up to 30m² or simply motorise a single heavy duty blind for a simple, affordable solution.
- The aluminium tube has been engineered to perform well with minimal deflection over large expanses.
- Universal bracket system allows for simple installation.
- Can link up to 3 blinds with 30m² combined area.
- Straight linked blinds work smoothly up to an angle of 15 degrees to compensate for installation errors and allows for arches with a large radius to be installed without a universal joint.
- The idle end plug has a 30mm play to provide for incorrect measurements.
Two bracket sizes are available - 55mm and 75mm - which ensures the correct bracket can be selected to maximise the drop capacity.
Components are available in two colour options: black and white.
- QUANTUM Dual Roller System
The QUANTUM Dual Roller System allows you to combine the functionality of two different fabrics on one roller blind operating system. Use a blockout fabric on the roller blind closest to the window with a sheer, translucent or sunscreen to the front. The QUANTUM Dual Roller System offers flexibility to adjust both light levels and nighttime privacy in one application, while providing smooth and effortless operation in a lightweight system. Blinds can be installed using either same side or opposite end controls.
- QUANTUM Linked Roller System
The QUANTUM Linked Roller System allows you to have two or three blinds in close proximity, linking them so that they can be raised or lowered together.
QUANTUM Linked Roller Systems are ideal for wide window spaces that cannot be covered with one blind, as they eliminate extra chains or cords and can be motorised for additional convenience. This option reduces light gaps to approximately 15-20mm, and you can even link blinds around corners.
- QUANTUM Headbox Roller System
With its classic design and simple appeal, the Quantum Headbox Roller System is practical and easy to operate. This option is suitable for small to average-sized blinds, and allows you to raise and lower the blind to a point that suits you. Chains are available in metal, stainless steel or plastic, with all looped-chain or cord-operated products requiring child safety devices.
- QUANTUM Motorisation
Many of our Hunter Douglas Commercial Roller Blinds can be motorised or incorporated into a building management system for added convenience and efficiency.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.