Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
The latest in cutting-edge automation
PowerView enables intelligent, motorised operation of window treatments with a simple press of a button or tap of a mobile device - or by scheduling Scenes that will activate automatically throughout the day.
The artistically designed PowerView Pebble'" Remote puts powerful control of window treatments in the palm of your hand. Or, for a wall mount option, you can choose the new PowerView Surface Remote.
The PowerView App allows you to control the natural light in a building by creating personalised settings (Scenes) within one room, multiple rooms or throughout an entire interior space. The PowerView App is available for iOS and Android mobile devices.
Select from any of seven on-trend colours for the PowerView Pebble: Clear Frost, Black Matte, White, Pewter Frost, Citron, Cobalt and Poppy. Match any of these colorful hues with a black or white remote module for 14 stylish colour options.
- Operate a single blind or a set in perfect concert.
- Offers precise control of a variety of window covering products.
- Create customised Scenes that control all the window coverings in an interior space – to operate together, or in any combination desired.
- Easily link Schedules to sunrise and sunset times, calculated by PowerView, for energy efficiency.
- For more precise individual window covering control, the PowerView app sends blinds and shades to specific positions with a simple swipe. The app is available on the iOS and Android app stores.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.