Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Multipanel Facades are available in three panel widths of 200mm, 300mm and 400mm, in aluminium or galvalume and a range of HD COLOR-COTE® colours.
Two profile sections - F and C - are offered with each panel width and provide design options for a fine line closed joint or an expressed recessed joint, respectively. The various panel widths and profiles can be mixed in horizontal, vertical or diagonal format to provide an infinite array of design possibilities.
- 200F/200C - 200mm wide panels
- 300F/300C - 300mm wide panels
- 400F/400C - 400mm wide panels
- Made to measure: customised panel lengths results in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage.
- Durability: HD COLOR-COTE aluminium or galvalume panels and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance.
- HD COLOR-COTE exterior finishes: a wide range of pre-finished colours are available for wide choice and colour-matching. High colour stability and resistance against scratches and corrosion.
- Cost-effective solution: highly durable, fast and efficient installation.
- Ease of installation: demountable system that enables easy maintenance.
- Lightweight: easily handled on site. Only light loads applied to the building structure.
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.