Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Variety and beauty
Available in aluminium and zinc/aluminium-coated steel, the Inverted Rib panel profile has a 194mm cover and comes in a wide range of colours and finishes using the HD COLOR-COTE® coating process.
- Design flexibility: ideal for vertical and horizontal applications. Concealed fixing system presents a smooth, uninterrupted appearance.
- Made to measure: customised panel lengths results in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage.
- Durability: HD COLOR-COTE® aluminium or galvalume panels and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance.
- HD COLOR-COTE® exterior finishes: a wide range of pre-finished colours are available for wide choice and colour-matching. High colour stability and resistance against scratches and corrosion.
- Cost-effective solution: highly durable, fast and efficient installation.
- Ease of installation: demountable system that enables easy maintenance.
- Lightweight: easily handled on site. Only light loads applied to the building structure.
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.