Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Available in aluminium and galvalume, the 150mm wide facade panels are pre-finished in a wide range of HD COLOR-COTE® standard colours. 150F Facade panels are clip-fixed to a stringer and can be installed horizontally, vertically, diagonally or used in a curved application, with all fixings completely concealed.
Design flexibility: ideal for irregular shaped areas, sloping and curved facades. Neat concealed joints present a smooth, uninterrupted appearance.
- Made to measure: customised panel lengths result in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage.
- Durability: HD COLOR-COTE aluminium or galvalume panels and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance.
- HD COLOR-COTE exterior finishes: a wide range of pre-finished colours are available for wide choice and colour-matching. High colour stability and resistance against scratches and corrosion.
- Cost-effective solution: highly durable, fast and efficient installation.
- Ease of installation: demountable system that enables easy maintenance.
- Lightweight: easily handled on site. Only light loads applied to the building structure.
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.