Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Available in aluminium and galvalume, the 150mm wide facade panels are pre-finished in a wide range of HD COLOR-COTE® standard colours. 150F Facade panels are clip-fixed to a stringer and can be installed horizontally, vertically, diagonally or used in a curved application, with all fixings completely concealed.
Design flexibility: ideal for irregular shaped areas, sloping and curved facades. Neat concealed joints present a smooth, uninterrupted appearance.
- Made to measure: customised panel lengths result in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage.
- Durability: HD COLOR-COTE aluminium or galvalume panels and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance.
- HD COLOR-COTE exterior finishes: a wide range of pre-finished colours are available for wide choice and colour-matching. High colour stability and resistance against scratches and corrosion.
- Cost-effective solution: highly durable, fast and efficient installation.
- Ease of installation: demountable system that enables easy maintenance.
- Lightweight: easily handled on site. Only light loads applied to the building structure.
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.