Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Keram fabric is constructed with a hopsack weave, creating a tonal elevation within the fabric, achieved through cross dyed effects.
- UV resistant.
- All colours meet Australian Standards for colour fastness to resist fading.
- Six blockout colours and six translucent colours.
- Modern colour range designed to suit most Australian interiors.
- 89% Polyester / 11% Cationic Polyester.
- Blockout fabric provides the ideal solution for reduction of heat and UV penetration.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.