Screen Nature Ultimetal
Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Screen Nature Ultimetal has an ultra-fine layer of aluminium on one side of the fabric which dramatically improves solar energy control. As a result, there are significant reductions in energy costs due to 70% of solar energy being reflected by the fabric.
Created from an all natural glass core yarn, Screen Nature Ultimetal is 100% PVC free, 100% Halogen free and no VOCs, making it ideal in commercial buildings.
- Applications: Roller Blinds.
- 7 colours in Screen Nature Ulimetal, 9 colours in Screen Nature.
- 100% PVC free.
- 100% Halogen free.
- Excellent solar protection and good glare control.
- Excellent fire-resistant properties with low smoke emissions, meeting both French and German standards.
- Meets the certification requirements set by GREENGUARD® for Low Chemical Emissions.
- Treated with Sanitized® Antimicrobial Protection.
- Meets the certification requirements set by OEKO-TEX for the exclusion of harmful substances.
- Has been tested and does not exceed the maximum VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) criteria specified by the Green Building Council of Australia (IEQ-11).
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.