Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Clarity of vision
Proscreen fabric offers outstanding performance while maintaining a decorative look. Available in 20 modern colours, Proscreen provides all the benefits of UV protection and glare reduction and still maintains a clear view outside.
- Applications: Roller Blinds, Panel Glide and Roman Blinds.
- PVC-coated fibreglass: the fabric will not stretch, shrink or twist.
- Reduces the level of glare entering a room; particularly good in environments where computers are used.
- UV resistant, heat protection, insulation, glare reduction and shade factor.
- 20 colours available to suit any project.
- 1 x 2 basket weave provides a consistent design look.
- Meets the certification requirements set by GREENGUARD® for Low Chemical Emissions.
- Has been tested and does not exceed the maximum VOC (volatile organic compound) criteria specified by the Green Building Council of Australia (IEQ-11).
- Meets the certification requirements set by OEKO-TEX for the exclusion of harmful substances.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.