Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
A stylish weave
Greenscreen Xceed fabric mixes elegance and refinement for a stunning result. Thanks to the jacquard weaving technique, this innovative solar-shading fabric has a finely structured surface and is also 100% PVC-free.
- Applications: Roller Blinds.
- 100% PVC free.
- Metallic sheen assists in the reflection of heat and light.
- Low VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Three colour options.
- Meets the certification requirements set by OEKO-TEX for the exclusion of harmful substances.
- Has been tested and does not exceed the maximum VOC (volatile organic compound) criteria specified by the Green Building Council of Australia (IEQ-11).
- Meets the certification requirements set by GREENGUARD® for Low Chemical Emissions.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.