Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
The heat is off
GREENSCREEN® Kenetic fabric possesses inherent fire-retardant properties and can also reduce heat and glare levels to improve the energy efficiency of a building.
- Applications: Roller Blinds.
- 100% PVC free.
- Metallised surface for excellent solar, heat and light protection.
- Low VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Inherently fire retardant.
- UV Resistant (6-7 Bluescale AS 2001.4.21).
- Has been tested and does not exceed the maximum VOC (volatile organic compound) criteria specified by the Green Building Council of Australia (IEQ-11).
- Woven from Trevira CS yarn, providing inherent fire-retardant properties.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.