Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Twice the impact
Duotone is a dual-tone fabric that has double the benefits. The lighter colour on the exterior reflects heat and a darker colour on the interior allows for greater visibility and glare reduction.
- Applications: Roller Blinds.
- 100% PVC free.
- Durable fabric.
- Four colour options to suit any project.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- UV resistant.
- High performance fabric with outstanding shading coefficients.
- Meets the certification requirements set by GREENGUARD® for Low Chemical Emissions.
- Meets the certification requirements set by OEKO-TEX for the exclusion of harmful substances.
- Has been tested and does not exceed the maximum VOC (volatile organic compound) criteria specified by the Green Building Council of Australia (IEQ-11).
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.