Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
ECOVIEW® Plus sunscreen fabric has a 2 x 2 weave construction with a 6% and 10% openness factor, providing a level of daytime privacy without compromising the view. Also available with patented Koolblack™ Technology, which enhances dark coloured yarn's energy reflectivity by increasing its near infrared reflection.
- Applications: Roller Blinds, Panel Glide and Roman Blinds.
- Excellent solar optical properties including heat protection, insulation, shade factor, glare reduction and UV protection.
- Modern design which provides a consistent weave look.
- 15 colours available in 6% openness.
- 5 colours available in 10% openness.
- 3 colours available with Koolblack Technology.
- Made from fibreglass, which means the fabric will not stretch, shrink or twist.
- Woven in Australia, supporting the local textiles Industry.
- Meets the certification requirements set by GREENGUARD® for Low Chemical Emissions.
- Has been tested and does not exceed the maximum VOC (volatile organic compound) criteria specified by the Green Building Council of Australia (IEQ-11).
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.