Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Ecoplanet Sunscreen is a 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles) woven ECO-friendly fabric, containing a minimum of 70% recycled materials. It is PVC, Halogen, Lead and Formaldehyde free, where the range is focused on committing to a healthier approach for the environment. One square metre of Ecoplanet is made from four post-consumer PET bottles.
- Roller Blind Application
- 6 colours available in Non-Metallised and 4 colours in Metallised, all with 3% openness.
- Metallised backing options provided excellent solar reflective properties for maximum heat reduction.
- UV resistant as all colours meet the Australian Standards for colour fastness to resist fading.
- 100% free of PVC, formaldehyde and lead for excellent indoor air quality.
- Greenguard® Gold certified to meet strict certification criteria for low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions and is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities (IEQ-11).
- Compatible for printing with HP Latex Inks. Please refer to the HP latex printers books for more information.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.