For inquiries about Luxaflon Baffle Ceilings, please contact:
Ceilings by Design
17 Bonz Place, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147
Ph: 02 9620 9655
For inquiries about Luxaflon Inverted Rib and Ceiling 84R, please contact:
Marco Perez, TProjects
Ph: +61 40 604 5143
Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Take Your Pick
Regarded as the range of choice, PLAZA® Plus Fabric is available in 2.0m, 2.4m and 2.8m roller blind widths as well as 89mm, 100mm and 127mm vertical blind widths. With such a wide range available, minimise your scrap rate by choosing PLAZA® Plus Fabric, improving your bottom line.
- 100% Polyester Superior Fabric Coating: a minimum of four layers of coating are used to provide a durable fabric and improved room-darkening properties.
- 10 Colours.
- A range of neutral and colourful shades.
- Plaza Plus Blockout Fabric has been treated with Sanitized® Antimicrobial Protection.
- UV resistant.
- All colours meet Australian Standards for colour fastness to resist fading.
- Fire retardancy.
- Does not exceed the maximum VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) criteria specified by the Green Building Council of Australia (IEQ -11).
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.