For inquiries about Luxaflon Baffle Ceilings, please contact:
Ceilings by Design
17 Bonz Place, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147
Ph: 02 9620 9655
For inquiries about Luxaflon Inverted Rib and Ceiling 84R, please contact:
Marco Perez, TProjects
Ph: +61 40 604 5143
Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Proudly Australian made, Elements is a great range of neutral tones in both blockout and translucent opacity, ideal for Dual Roller Blind applications where matching colour is important.
- Great range of neutral tones in blockout and translucent opacity, ideal for Dual Roller Blind applications where matching colour is important.
- 20 colours in blockout opacity, with 9 matching translucent opacities.
- UV resistant.
- All colours meet Australian Standards for colour fastness to resist fading.
- Treated with DURAGUARD® Fabric Protector, which effectively repels most stain-causing agents.
- Does not exceed the maximum VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) criteria specified by the Green Building Council of Australia (IEQ-11).
- Sanitized® Antimicrobial Protection effectively reduces the development of bacteria, odour and mildew.
- Made in Australia.
- Fire retardancy.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.