Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Next-generation acoustical panels
When our product developers invented a superior acoustical panel constructed on an ultra-flat, honeycomb core, we introduced it as the solution for a monolithic plane.
LUXALON® TECHSTYLE® Acoustic Ceilings bridge the gap between form and function, and represent a new way of looking at ceilings. The cellular honeycomb construction provides exceptional acoustic performance, absorbing high and low frequencies. The panels are easily demountable and are available in white and a variety of sizes.
- Panels come standard in white.
- There are two sizes: 600mm x 1200mm and 1200mm x 1200mm.
- Panels are suspended with a standard 25mm commercial T-grid or with a proprietary direct mount fixing bracket.
- The perimeter can be finished with two sizes of extruded aluminium bulkhead trim.
- Integrated clip/hinge system leaves panels clean and untouched, allowing them to swing safely away during access. Press gently just inside the reveal and the panel disengages and swings down, allowing total access to the plenum while holding tiles securely in place.
- Choice of T-grid or direct mount fixing system.
- Lightweight panels.
- Large panels provide a clean, monolithic look.
- Backlit - can offer soft glow effect.
- Integrated hinge system allows easy access to plenum.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.