Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Classic design, Infinite possibilities
Simple and cost-effective commercial metal ceiling systems, Lay-In Metal Ceilings offer time-honoured ceiling solutions, featuring recycled content, numerous sizes and edge options, and compatibility with standard features. They provide a simple, economical way to add metal ceilings to a project.
Using an exposed suspension system, LUXALON® Metal Lay-in Tile Ceilings accentuate the grid pattern. Ceiling tiles lay into a standard T-grid and can be flush with the grid or recessed to give a regular effect with a bevelled edge. The use of a standard T-grid makes the system the ideal option for refurbishment or integration with other systems.
- Design flexibility: an exposed suspension system accentuates the grid pattern, using non-perforated or perforated square and rectangular tiles
- The standard T-grid system makes it an ideal option for refurbishment and integration with other systems.
- Made to measure: standard and customised tile lengths result in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage.
- Acoustic performance: tiles can have a factory-fitted, non-woven acoustic material for acoustic applications.
- Durability: powder-coated aluminium or galvalume tiles and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance.
- Powder-coat finishes: standard and non-standard ranges of painted colours are available for wide choice and colour-matching.
- Cost-effective solution: competitive with most conventional ceiling materials.
- Ease of installation: time on site is minimised and wet trades are eliminated, reducing disruption to other trades.
- Lightweight: easily handled on site. Only light loads applied to the building structure.
- Easy plenum access: tiles can be simply removed and replaced, allowing full access to above-ceiling services.
- Integration of services: lighting, air-conditioning and other services can be easily integrated into the ceiling system.
- Interior or exterior applications.
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.