Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
A classic look with the durability to match
We optimized our Hook-On ceiling panels for those who need the most adaptable and customisable metal ceiling available. The system allows architects to create nearly any design while maintaining panel performance - an ideal solution for a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
Using a concealed suspension system, LUXALON® Metal Hook-on Tile Ceilings provide an uncluttered appearance. The suspension design comprises a series of pre-punched profiles, so that each tile simply hooks into the next tile during installation. The tiles overlap above the rigid grid to provide strong alignment and levelling characteristics. It is the optimum system for supporting large tiles.
- Design flexibility: a hidden suspension system provides a clean, monolithic ceiling aesthetic, using non-perforated or perforated square and rectangular tiles.
- Rigid grid system: ensures that the ceiling is aligned and easily levelled.
- Made to measure: standard and customised tile lengths result in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage.
- Acoustic performance: tiles can have a factory-fitted, non-woven acoustic material for acoustic applications.
- Durability: powder-coated aluminium or galvalume tiles and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance.
- Powder-coat finishes: standard and non-standard ranges of painted colours are available for wide choice and colour-matching.
- Cost-effective solution: competitive with most conventional ceiling materials.
- Ease of installation: time on site is minimised and wet trades are eliminated, reducing disruption to other trades.
- Lightweight: easily handled on site. Only light loads applied to the building structure.
- Easy plenum access: tiles can be simply removed and replaced, allowing full access to above-ceiling services.
- Integration of services: lighting, air-conditioning and other services can be easily integrated into the ceiling system.
- Interior or exterior applications.
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.