Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Adaptable design, fresh finishes
V100/V200 Sliding Screen ceilings are ideal for lowering the ceiling’s visual height. The vertical panel arrangement gives the V100/V200 Sliding Screen ceiling a closed appearance at low-angle viewing, yet leaving it sufficiently open to give access the plenum space above.
V100/V200 Sliding Screen ceilings can be used in retrofit situations, where, in most cases, the existing services, including fire sprinklers, do not require refitting. Two panel profiles are offered: V100 (100mm) and V200 (200mm), spaced at either 100mm or 150mm respectively.
- Ideal for visual reduction of room height while retaining the original room volume and concealing building services.
- Can effectively diffuse natural and artificial light.
- Made to measure: customised panel lengths results in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage.
- Durability: HD COLOR-COTE® aluminium panels and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance.
- HD COLOR-COTE® finishes: a select range of pre-finished colours available for wide choice and colour-matching.
- Cost-effective solution: competitive pricing with most conventional ceiling materials.
- Ease of installation: time on site is minimised and wet trades are eliminated, reducing disruption to other trades.
- Lightweight: easily handled on site. Only light loads applied to the building structure.
- Easy plenum access: panels can be simply removed, allowing full access to above-ceiling services.
- Integration of services: lighting, air-conditioning and other services can be easily integrated into the open ceiling system.
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.