Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Classic profiled design
The LUXALON® Louvre Grid Ceiling System provides a range of modular sizes and patterns, using slim-line extruded aluminium main and cross beams in a range of powder-coated or anodised colours and finishes. It offers unrestricted access to lighting, ventilation systems and sprinklers, while providing a stylish and effective visual screen.
Other Luxalon Ceiling Systems can be integrated within or above the grid modules to further widen design opportunities.
- Design flexibility: a range of modular cell sizes provides a visually appealing and versatile slim-line cell framing system.
- Made to measure: standard and customised panel lengths result in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage.
- Durability: powder-coated/anodised extruded aluminium beams and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance.
- Powder-coat/anodised finishes: a wide range of colours is available.
- Cost-effective solution: competitive with most conventional ceiling materials.
- Ease of installation: time on site is minimised and wet trades are eliminated, reducing disruption to other trades.
- Lightweight: easily handled on site. Only light loads applied to the building structure.
- Easy plenum access: panels can be simply removed and replaced, allowing full access to above-ceiling services.
- Integration of services: lighting, air-conditioning and other services can be easily integrated into and above the ceiling system.
- Interior applications.
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.