Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative. A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Beaming with light
LUXALON® Beam Grid is a highly versatile ceiling system that delivers the clean look of structural beams, with unrestricted access to lighting, ventilation systems and sprinklers.
The main beams and cross beams that make up the Beam Grid system are available in extruded aluminium with a powder-coat or anodised finish, and galvalume in a variety of HD COLOR-COTE® interior colours and finishes.
Other Luxalon Ceiling Systems can be integrated within or above the grid modules to further widen design opportunities.
- Design flexibility: a range of modular cell sizes provides a visually appealing and versatile cell framing system.
- Made to measure: standard and customised panel lengths results in minimal installation time and economy of product due to minimal wastage.
- Durability: powder-coated/anodised extruded aluminium or HD COLOR-COTE® galvalume beams and components ensure a long life, requiring minimal maintenance.
- Powder-coat/anodised, HD COLOR-COTE® interior finishes: a wide range of painted or pre-finished colours are available for wide choice and colour-matching.
- Cost-effective solution: competitive with most conventional ceiling materials.
- Ease of installation: time on site is minimised and wet trades are eliminated, reducing disruption to other trades.
- Lightweight: easily handled on site.
- Easy plenum access: panels can be simply removed and replaced, allowing full access to above-ceiling services.
- Integration of services: lighting, air-conditioning and other services can be easily integrated into and above the ceiling system.
- Interior applications.
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.