Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Hunter Douglas Architectural representative.
A member of our team will contact you within 48 hours.
Smooth, seamless solutions for large spaces
300C ceiling panels offer a subtle, long span design for interior and exterior ceilings. They are created with proprietary manufacturing processes that ensure flatness and durability for a smooth finish.
The key feature of this system is the butt-joint, "bevel edge". The benefit is the orderly, finished design from the panel-to-panel connection. Featured in a number of significant projects within Australia and worldwide, 300C® Wide Panel Ceilings are a practical response to the popularity of large profile ceilings and facades.
- 300C Wide Panel Ceiling Panels are manufactured from aluminium or steel, providing durability.
- The 300mm wide panels can span up to 2400mm, minimising suspension components and reducing installation time.
- Perforated (15% open area) or plain finishes are available.
- Perforated panels can have a factory fitted non-woven acoustic material for acoustic applications - tested to achieve an NRC of 0.74.
- Wide range of colours are available to suit any project.
- Standard carrier suspension system plus alternative installation methods can be used for specific applications.
- Panels can be easily removed for access to above-ceiling services.
- Carriers have locking tabs so that the 300C Wide Panel Ceiling can be used as a security ceiling.
- Interior or exterior applications.
- Environmentally sustainable: materials are recyclable and made up of recycled content.
Installations using the 300C Wide Panel Ceiling System range from airports to hospitals, aquatic centres, offices and large showrooms. The large spanning capability of the 300mm wide ceiling panels, coupled with the choice of using plain or perforated finishes as well as a wide range of colours, make these panels ideal for large areas in interior or exterior applications.
The general wellbeing of a building's occupants contributes to the cost benefit of sustainable design. Hunter Douglas' overall shading strategy addresses daylighting, glare control, management of heat gain and general aesthetics. Each plays a key role in improving indoor environmental quality, conserving energy and supporting built environments that are comfortable, healthy, productive, and sustainable.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Hunter Douglas is committed to meeting the growing demand for healthier, more sustainable products. Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD® Certified and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified fabrics contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.